12 day leopard hunt: (2 days for travel to and from the lodge & 10 days hunt)
- Leopard tag
- 15% Value added tax
- Trophy Leopard
- Service of a licensed hunting guide and tracker
- Hunting permits (Leopard and plains game)
- Laundry Service
- Hunting Vehicle and Equipment
- Delivery of trophies to shipping Agent or local taxidermist
- House drinks
- Pre- baiting
- Transport to and from the airport
- Trophies from price list
- Personal expenses
- Optional extras
- Non House drinks
- Rifle hire and bullets
If the Trophy is not harvest a credit of € 3 000 will be refunded
TOTAL OF THE LEOPARD HUNT = € 16 000.
Welcome to Onduri Hunting Safaris
A Family business operated by Chris, Anita, their son Helmuth and his wife Cindy Boshoff
Namibia is widely recognized as offering some of the finest, unspoiled hunting and tourism opportunities in Africa. Once you have experienced a majestic sunrise and the setting of an African sun over the open savannah you will be hooked
Chris, Anita, their son Helmuth(PH) and his wife, Cindy invite you to live an African experience with them. Whether your dream is, to hunt the African bush with rifle or bow, to do some wing shooting or to fish in our fresh or salt waters or just to see some of the most amazing birds or scenery in the world, Onduri Hunting Safaris would be just the place! We also do guided safaris and scenic tours throughout Namibia.
The Game ranch, Onduri , which is part of the Etosha Conservancy, is 26 000 Acres(13 000ha). The lodge is built on a mountain side, with some of the most amazing views imaginable. Three en-suites, air conditioned guest chalets, each have their own balconies to experience the view. Onduri provides excellent facilities and hunting opportunities for those who
are looking for a little more refinement during their visit.
Our services provide: Hunting guide, tracker, fully equipped hunting vehicles, skinning, capping and field preparation of trophies. We also provide 3 meals a day, daily laundry service and general housekeeping. All our hunting guides have a first-aid certificate and driver’s license.
The ranch is well situated for both daily excursions and touring of the country, being close to the Etosha National Park, the Petrified Forest and Twyfelfontein in Damaraland as well as Sossusvlei and the Skeleton coast.
When it comes to detail and client satisfaction, few are as perceptive and meticulous. Thus we are sure to create an experience in which you can live your African dream!
- Hunting season opens 01 February and closes on the 30 November each year
- Take out full insurance for all fire arms and any valuable items you might have before traveling anywhere in Africa
- Although there is no limit on the number of firearms imported for trophy- hunting, we recommend a maximum of two firearms per hunter.
- We recommend that you bring between 60 and 80 rounds of ammunition per hunting rifle. (only ammunition for the specific caliber may be imported)
- Pack an unloaded rifle, with the bolt removed in a sturdy carry case with an adequately marked name tag.
- Have a separate lockable container in which to store your ammunition separate from you rifles.
- Insist at the check in counter that the agent check your firearm through to Hosea Kutako International Airport, Windhoek.
- Make sure that you stay in transit with your luggage.
- Value added tax is currently 15% and must be paid on services rendered. NO VAT is charged on trophies to be exported.
As temperatures rise and fall from the morning to the midday and then again to the evening we recommend clothing made from natural fibers. During the winter light clothing combined with a sweater and/or jacket is recommended. To wear layers of clothing is wise because in the morning it can be chilling and in the midday very hot. During hunting on a hunting vehicle it is best to wear a medium warm jacket.
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sun block (very important)
- Swimsuits ( in summer)
- Sun hat and glasses
- Battery operated razors for visiting remote areas
- Mosquito repellent and all you personal medication needed
Time Zone: Summer: GMT + 2 hours from the first Sunday in September to the first Sunday in April.
Winter: GMT + 1 hour from the first Sunday in April to the first Sunday in September.
Drinking Water: Most tap water is purified and safe to drink. Visitors should exercise caution in rural areas.
Electricity: Power supply from the main source is 220 V.
Temperatures – Average climate in Degrees Celsius:
- February 16 – 30
- April 13 – 29
- June 7 – 22
- August 9 – 24
- October 12 – 35
100% of the daily rate is payable upon confirmation of your booking. Dates for hunt cannot be held without receipt of deposit. Should you cancel your safari 12 weeks or more prior to arrival, 50% of your deposit will be refunded. If you should cancel within 12 weeks prior to the commencement of the safari, the deposit is not refundable.
P.O. Box 270 | Outjo | Namibia | Tel / Fax: +264 67 312125 | Cell: +264 811272137
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com